Games: Darksiders III is out!

November 30, 2018
The action-adventure RPG Darksiders III has been released on Steam just 3 days ago (November 2018)!

In case you didn't know, Darksiders (released September 2010) and Darksiders II (released November 2012) both have Very Positive reviews on Steam. And I can say I am a proud owner of both of them. The franchise tells the story of the 4 Apocalypse Horseman. In the first title, War is being framed for the destruction of mankind and tries to clear its name. On the sequel, you control Death instead.




As much as I enjoy open-world games just like everyone else, this kind of RPG games never lose their flair to me, they have a mix of modern improvements with a sense of old-school vibe to them, precisely for not having an open-world system. It's a different kind of game and, for me, a bit nostalgic.

I haven't had the chance to purchase Darksiders III yet since I am currently unemployed and therefore need to be cautious with my expenses, however, it is definitely on my to-do list 'cause I hope it to be at least as good as its two antecessors were.

What about you? Were you familiar with the old Darksiders games? Do you intend to get the latest one? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.