D&D: Self-published author

June 15, 2018
The D&D community has been nothing but nice and helpful to me. I've met amazing thoughtful patient people, who are always willing to listen and answer any of my questions. For this reason, I started thinking of a way I too could give back to the community.

When I voiced to them my idealization of creating my own homebrew content for D&D, they were very supportive, helping me review my content in order to make sure it was balanced, proofreading it and even contributing with artwork for me to use. As a result, starting today, I am officially a self-published author of Homebrew content for D&D.

Part of the reason for me to do this was always to take the chance to help promote some artists by using their art. However, sometimes it has been really hard to get people's permissions to use their art (for the dire wolf companion, for instance, I got 0 permissions and had to improvise). So, if you happen to know of someone who'd be willing to do a collab regarding providing some art pieces to illustrate it, please do let me know.



If you're a D&D fan yourself, don't be scared to publish your own content. The Dungeon Masters Guild is very beginner friendly and you can always just share your stuff on a website, blog or social media page you already have.

As someone who is well aware of just how much it sucks to want to purchase D&D content while being unemployed, my goal is to always make my content FREE to download for everyone. However, you're more than welcome to leave a tip to help support my work.

This might change if I ever manage to publish a full campaign setting book since that would include not only information regarding the world and its lore, but also custom races and creatures, a pantheon of Gods, custom planes of existence, etc. Not to mention all the work and time that would actually take. However, even if I would actually charge for the campaign setting manual, I'll try to keep it as affordable as possible (probably around 5 bucks or something, we'll see).


List of currently published content (I'll try to always keep it updated):


(For the people asking: you'll be able to download the PDF's for free if you type 0 on the price you wish to pay. I'm not sure if you're required to have an account on the website to access the download feature, but someone people have reported that you can also log in using your Facebook account.)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.